ITEM DETAIL : USB 3 CARD 2 PORT
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 supports transfer rates of up to 5Gbps - The actual transmission speed is limited by the setting of the device connected.
- 2 USB 3.0 downstream ports for standard desktop PCs.
- Backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1 devices; Operating System Compatibility: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8.
- 5V 4 pin connector to power USB devices from your PC power supply; The PCI-E Port only support PCI-E X1/X16 slots.
- Fully compatible with PCI express 2.0
Introduction With quick and easy installation, this USB 3.0 PCI express I/O Card offers a simple solution for connecting to USB 3.0 devices from your standard desktop PC. USB 3.0 is the latest generation of USB technology, boasting enhanced transfer rates of up to 5 Gbps. Transfer videos, music, photos, and data files between USB devices and your computer at blazing fast speeds. Features • SuperSpeed USB 3.0: accelerated file access and transfer rates; • Boost Your Peripheral Capability: USB 3.0 PCI express I/O Card with 4 ports; • Connect and Go: Connect any USB 3.0 devices to your PC; System Requirements Drivers for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8 (32/64-bit) included on provided CD Package Include 1 USB 3.0 express card (with 4-pin power connector) 1 CD Driver PLEASE NOTE : This PCI-E card is powered by a 5V 4 pin power connector or sata 15 pin power connector. Please confirm that your computer power supply is equipped with a 5V 4 pin power connector plug or sata 15 pin power connector before purchasing. This is necessary to ensure sufficient power supply and smooth transfers, particularly for large data transfers from hard drive disks (3TB or above).