ITEM DETAIL: CORRSAIR 750 D
- Compatibility E-ATX, ATX, Micro ATX, XL-ATX and Mini-ITX motherboards
- The front panel is what makes the 750D Airflow different than the original 750D. Dual 140mm front intake fans and a low-resistance mesh panel provide quiet, efficient air cooling performance for GPUs and DRAM.
- The 750D Airflow has a clean, elegant exterior that dispenses with arbitrary plastic add-ons in exchange for the beauty of brushed aluminum and solid steel.
- Tool-free SSD, Hard Drive, and Optical Drive installation
- Two USB 3.0 and two USB 2.0 front panel connectors, plus headphone and microphone , and Easily accessed front, top, and PSU dust filters
TECHNICAL DETAILS :
|Item Weight||10 Kg|
|Product Dimensions||54.6 x 23.6 x 55.9 cm|
|Total Usb Ports||2|
|Has Auto Focus||No|
|Includes Rechargable Battery||No|