ITEM DETAIL: CORSAIR 400R
Upgrade how you want, when you want.
The 400R has been carefully designed to provide a generous amount of internal volume, and it puts that volume to good use. There’s room for eight PCI-E cards of up to 316mm in length, and even room for a full 240mm radiator for compatibility with the Hydro Series H100i Liquid CPU Cooler and modular watercooling systems. Superior airflow is a requirement for high-performance components that will be regularly pushed to their limits, so the 400R has ten fan mounting points for cooling flexibility. Three 120mm fans — two in the front, and one in the rear — are included, so you’re ready to start building right out of the box.
- Carbide Series 400R Mid-Tower Case
- Quick Start Guide
- Installation kit
- ATX and Micro ATX motherboards
- Dimensions: 19.8" x 20.5" x 8.1"
- Four 5.25" drive bays
- Six 3.5" hard drive bays with 2.5" compatibility
- Eight expansion slots with support for graphics cards up to 316mm long
- Six 120mm/140mm fan mounts
- Four 120mm fan mounts
- One rear 120mm exhaust fan is included
- Two front-mounted 120mm intake fans are included. The white LEDs can be toggled from the front I/O panel.
- Supports most 240mm dual radiators with 15mm spacing
- The side panel has a mesh screen with two 120mm/140mm fan mounts
- Front I/O panel contains:
- Two USB 3.0 ports
- One Firewire port
- 3.5mm headphone and microphone connectors
- Power and reset switches
- A toggle switch for the front fan LEDs