With an 27-inch display screen, the Samsung S27E390H Full HD LED Monitor is a smart choice to opt for those on the lookout for one. It has a semi-transparent blue finish and is equipped with Touch of Color technology. It also comes with 178 degree wide viewing angle for comfortable viewing. It is designed with a T-shape stand that completes the ensemble.
The S27D390H is managed via a selection of touch-sensitive virtual buttons located in the lower right-hand corner of the display. These lack tactile response, and are difficult to use at first because the touch-sensitive areas are actually above the labels that state what each control does, rather than beneath them.
Once you activate the finicky buttons, you’ll find an old-fashioned series of context-sensitive menus that aren’t well organized. They do the job, to be sure, but we’ve used far better OSD systems in recent months.
The picture quality options are robust for a budget monitor, however. The typical trio of brightness, contrast and sharpness is present. They’re joined by color adjustments for red, green and blue, as well as five different pre-sets for color tone, and three for gamma. However, as is commonly the case, both color and gamma are labeled with vague preset names like “cool 1,” and don’t refer to any measurable standard.
Define your space with a stylish new design accentuated by slim bezels and soft blue light
- New Slim ToC: With a beautiful new semi-transparent blue finish, Samsung’s innovative Touch of Colour technology optimises your living space and completely sets it apart.
- Slim Narrow Bezel: The bezels on all four sides are super slim, especially the one running along the bottom. Not only does it deliver a clean and modern look, it naturally draws your eyes to the screen.
- T-Shaped Stand: Using Touch of Colour for the T-shape stand completes the ensemble with a refined, minimal finish.
Brilliant picture quality for the optimal viewing experience
- Wide Viewing Angle: Delivers a 178° wide viewing angle horizontally and vertically for an optimal and comfortable viewing experience from any angle.
- FHD: Provides clean and crisp picture quality in 1920 x1080 resolution.
Easy on the eyes for a more comfortable viewing experience
- Eye Saver Mode: Unlike other colours emitted from screens, blue light wavelengths have a more stimulating effect on the retina, causing eye fatigue. Eye Saver Mode optimises your viewing comfort by smartly reducing blue light emissions at the touch of a button.
- Flicker Free: Flicker Free technology reduces screen flickering for a more comfortable viewing experience.
Save energy and the environment with this eco-friendly monitor
- Eco Saving Plus: Eco-saving technology reduces screen brightness for increased energy efficiency. In addition to the two standard manual settings (Minimum at 25% and Maximum at 50%), there is now a brand new Auto Setting that reduces energy up about 10%, based on the luminescence of the screen’s black sections. The screen brightness transitions fluidly while simultaneously saving energy.
- PVC Free: Monitor mechanisms and circuits are constructed without PVC making for an eco-friendly device, lessening environmental impact.
The cutting-edge solutions include the latest curved and Ultra High Definition (UHD) monitors, featuring unparalleled advancements in technology and design creating an immersive and seamless viewing experience for consumers and businesses.
Samsung's full suite of advanced curved monitors delivers a modern, minimalistic design, ensuring there are no distractions from enhanced productivity. Along with these feature-packed monitors, Samsung's SE390 monitor reflects unmatched color accuracy alongside stunningly realistic colors and detailed, high-pixel imaging for life-like images and more accurate color representation.
To view full Specifications visit the website: