The Corsair H60 offers better cooling and less noise than standard air coolers that are larger and bulkier and cheaper than similar air cooled options. It comes with a 120mm fan that incorporates custom-engineered blades for better static pressure which helps reduce noise and offers improved performance at those lower noise levels. It also comes pre-filled with its radiator cooling material which requires no refilling or priming.
The H60's CPU contact area is a pure copper-based cold plate, with the pump electronics sitting atop the cold plate itself. The pump is powered via the attached 4-pin fan cable with pump speed monitoring via a motherboard fan header.
Features of the Corsair H60:
- Cooler The Corsair Hydro Series H60 is a fantastic choice for cooling. With a new micro-channel cold plate and a split-flow designed manifold, the H60 brings remarkable new technologies to an affordable price point. If that weren’t enough, the H60 also features an all-new fan, custom designed to offer enhanced static pressure, which means better cooling.
- Quieter You don’t have to sacrifice performance to build a quiet system. Most high-performance coolers use crude, outdated designs that rely on two techniques: put a huge hunk of metal in your case or crank the fan to obnoxiously loud noise levels. The Hydro Series coolers feature innovative, cutting-edge designs that utilize the superior thermal conductivity of liquid over air to provide fantastic cooling at much lower noise levels. In fact, the H60 is similar in noise levels to a 120mm case fan you probably already have.
- Easy to Install Almost any case with a rear 120mm fan mount location can house the Hydro Series H60 CPU cooler. And don’t worry about compatibility with your CPU, we’ve got you covered. AMD® sockets AM2 and AM3 are covered, and without having to install a custom backplate, making the H60 a great choice for any modern AMD CPU up to the new Phenom six-core processors. And when it comes to Intel®, don’t worry about it. Whether you’ve got Socket LGA775, LGA1155, LGA1156, or LGA1366, we’ve got compatibility inside the box. That’s right, even the brand new Core i5 and Core i7 2×00 series processors are supported, right out of the box.
- The Corsair Advantage With more than 15 years of building enthusiast-grade memory and components, we’ve earned a reputation for quality, compatibility, and performance.
The biggest change is in the pump and cold plate. In previous Corsair/Asetek coolers, the H50 and H70, the pump and cold plate was round. The new pump and cold plate is square. Corsair also says the new design is a split flow design in which the water enters the block in the center and flows outward through micro channels.
Most importantly these AIO coolers reduce the weight applied to the socket area of the motherboard from the top tier air coolers that weigh in at or over 1000 grams. The second major advantage these coolers have if you install them as the manufacturer would like you to is that cooler has a fresh source of cooled outside air to flow over the radiator instead of having to use the recycled chassis air flow.
You'll spot a back plate that support a wide variety of CPU sockets. AMD AM2, AMD AM3, AMD FM1, AMD FM2, Intel LGA 1155, Intel LGA 1156, Intel LGA 1366, Intel LGA 2011 based processors can be used in combination with this cooler.
- Corsair Hydro Series H60 High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler
- Magnetic Multi-platform mounting kit for all modern CPU sockets
- SP120 High Performance Fans
- Fan and radiator mounting screws
- Thermal compound (pre-applied)
- Quick Start Guide
To view full Specifications Visit the website: