The Crystal 460X RGB Mid-Tower Case from Corsair features front and side tempered glass panels for users who're looking for a sleek and stylish case to show off their build. It supports up to an ATX motherboard, two 3.5" and three 2.5" drive bays, as well as seven expansion slots with enough room left over for liquid cooling systems. Without front drive cages blocking airflow, the Crystal 460X can efficiently move cool air throughout the chassis to reduce heat. Moreover, it supports multiple radiators and fans for additional cooling capabilities, and even comes with three 120 mm SP120 RGB LED fans. At the bottom of the chassis is a PSU bay cover that's used to hide the power supply, drive cage, and cables for a clean and refined build.
The Corsair Crystal Series 460X RGB Compact ATX chassis. This is a mid-tower design with a bit of marketing spin to make it seem larger than it is when comparing other cases labeled as mid-towers. While there is plenty of room inside for all of the things associated with multiple card setups, water cooling, and a clear path for air to flow through this chassis, the main features described above are what will sell this chassis. Obviously "RGB all the things" is quite the rage right now, and if your mouse, keyboard, and possibly your monitors LED kit are all showing their various colors, why not have the same thing in your case as well? This is where Corsair steps in and one-ups the tempered glass cases we have seen in the recent past and offers something that will attract many more potential customers with the implementation of these new fans used in the Crystal 460X.
Along with our guide for reviewing this chassis, we were also sent the specifications chart. In it, we start off with the 464mm height, the 220mm width, and the 440mm depth, and the only indication of its weight is the 22 pounds listed on the shipping label, but that includes the packaging as well. We then see that this mid-tower offers not a single bay in the front of the chassis, yet still affords room for storage, but it is kept behind the motherboard tray. There, you can find a plastic rack which will house up to three 2.5" drives, and near the front of the chassis, there you can find a hidden HDD cage with two trays for 3.5" drives. Near the bottom of the chart we see that there are seven expansion slots in the back, and we can also see the clearances for the CPU cooler, PSU, and graphics cards.
- ATX, Micro-ATX, and Mini-ITX Support
- Steel Frame & Tempered Glass
- 2 x 3.5" Drive Bays
- 3 x 2.5" Drive Bays
- 7 x Expansion Slots
- 2 x USB 3.0 | Audio In/Out
- 3 x 120mm SP120 RGB LED Fans Included
- Support for Liquid Cooling Systems
- Supports GPUs up to 14.57" Long
- Beautifully Tempered
- The Crystal 460X is built with two tempered glass panels: one in the front, and one on the side, so you can showcase your build and quickly check on components.
- Three SP120 RGB Fans
- Included with the Crystal 460X are three SP120 RGB LED fans that light up your build and cool your components without making much noise.
- Room for Activities
- With two 3.5" and three 2.5" drive bays as well as seven expansion slots, the Crystal 460X is capable of supporting high-end hardware and even liquid cooling systems within its compact design.
- All-Steel Exterior
- The 460X has full steel front and top panels for extra durability and good looks.
- Liquid Cooling Support
- The Crystal 460X can support up to three radiators located at the front, top, and rear of the case so you can minimize noise output and increase cooling efficiency.
- Direct Airflow Path
- By relocating the drive cages, the Crystal 460X can efficiently move cool air from the front intake fans to cool high-temperature components.
- PSU and 3.5" Bay Cover
- A PSU and 3.5" bay cover lets you keep cables and drives hidden away for a cleaner looking build.
- Minimal Setup
- Tool-free drive installation and three-point dust filter access makes the Crystal 460X easy to build in and keep clean. Spend less time on setup and maintenance, and more time enjoying your PC.
Weve engineered the Crystal 460X RGB to pack all the performance and expandability you need into a beautifully modern and compact case design with vivid illumination from our SP120 RGB LED fans. Put your build on display through beautiful two-panel tempered glass and keep it all running cool and quiet with Direct Airflow technology.
To view full Specifications visit the website: