With immaculate tempered glass enclosing the entire chassis, every component of your build is on display for all to see. The CORSAIR Crystal Series 570X provides enough space for virtually any size radiator and support for up to six case fans. With the three included SP120 RGB LED fans and built-in LED controller, you can liven up your build with brilliant lighting effects.Four tempered glass panels on the front, top, and sides of the case.
At a high level, the Crystal 570X supports ATX motherboards, up to 6 120mm fans or up to 360mm AIO liquid cooling units, USB 3.0, up to 2 3.5″ hard drives and 2 2.5″ hard drives.
Initial impressions of Crystal 570X are mighty impressive.
- Four tempered glass panels on the sides of the case: Possibly the most beautiful case CORSAIR has ever made. With tempered glass enclosing the entire chassis, every component of your build is on display.
- Customizable lighting: Light up your build with brilliant LED effects. Three included SP120 RGB LED fans and included LED controller keeps your components running cool. Each fan is equipped with vivid, configurable LED lights, enabling you to personalize your build.
- Room for virtually anything: Mounting points for 6 case fans and fully compatible with 360mm, 280mm, and 120mm radiators. Removable fan trays in the front and top of the chassis allows for additional space or mounting cooling outside of the chassis.
- Cable management made simple: Cable routing channels with included velcro cable straps for clean cable management.
- Easy to clean: Easily access dust filters on front, top, and bottom mean you’ll never spend more than a minute getting dust out of your system.
With immaculate tempered glass enclosing the entire chassis, every component of your build is on display for all to see, including three vivid SP120 RGB LED fans and a built-in LED controller.
The Final Frontier
Room for up to 6 case fans, and fully compatible with 360mm, 280mm, and 120mm radiators. Removable fan trays in the front and top of the chassis allows for additional space or mounting cooling outside of the chassis.
Direct Airflow Path
Drive cages are moved up and out of the path of cool air from the front intake fans and high-temperature components.
With tool-free drive installation and three-point dust filter access, the CORSAIR Crystal 570X is easy to build — and even easier to keep clean. You’ll spend less time on setup and maintenance, and more time enjoying your PC.
In terms of installation space the 570X doesn't offer anything out of the ordinary - if you need a lot of storage you might be a little disappointed, but let's be real: most people will be fine with two 3.5'' disks (in other words at most 2x 10TB) and two 2.5'' models (which would equate to 2x 2TB if you only use SSDs). We haven't even mentioned the fact that a modern system presumably will also have some storage on the motherboard in the form of a M.2 module.
The top and front of the case have full length filters and there is a small filter over the intake for the power supply. The case is then topped off with (slightly tinted) tempered glass panels on the top, front and both sides.
These panels sit on short posts with rubber seats and are secured with thumb screws. It is quick and easy to remove the glass to gain access to the filters and equally easy to reinstall the glass. A word of advice – wear gloves to avoid greasy finger prints.
To view full Specifications visit the website: