The new ASUS TUF Z370-Pro Gaming motherboard. It has the TUF styling, yet was made to be a bit more affordable. Then the ASUS TUF series is usually a safe choice. Their new Z370-Pro Gaming is on our test bench today, and it’s already only of the most unique looking Z370 motherboards we’ve seen in the office, or anywhere for that matter. It comes equipped with TUF Protection and TUF Components, ensuring your system stays running in demanding tasks, 24/7. That’s good news for those who plan to overclock their hardware and run their system with demanding tasks extensively.
“TUF Gaming motherboards are built to survive and thrive on every battlefield. Infused with the military spirit of The Ultimate Force (TUF) and styled to strike fear into the hearts of every enemy, TUF Z370-Pro Gaming is the perfect foundation for your ATX battle rig: a solid, durable and camouflaged force that’s fit for today’s fights, and with the durability to handle multiple upgrades for the campaigns of tomorrow.” – ASUS
During Computex 2017, Intel announced Kaby Lake-X and Skylake-X processors shortly followed by Coffee Lake. Coffee Lake (8th gen) six-core processors are based on the LGA1151 socket, but will require a new motherboard chipset. They have a TDP of either 65 or 95W. There will be two 6-core models with HT (12MB L3) and two without HT (9MB L3). The four core models (8MB L3) will not get Hyper-Threading.
The new Coffee Lake series processors share design elements found in the Kaby Lake and Skylake architectures that you know from the socket 1151 parts, but then scaled upwards to six cores. The processor series is fabbed at 14nm. Intel claims IPC has been improved, meaning the number of instructions per clock-cycle have been improved.
The Coffee Lake procs will support dual channel DDR4 and 16 PCIe 3.0 lanes. The chipset will add additional PCIe lanes for your storage connectivity. The motherboard is a more mainstream to high-end segment solution in that Z370 series motherboard range. ASUS packs it with features like DDR4 XMP support up to 4000MHz.
- Designed exclusively for 8th generation Intel Core processors to maximize connectivity and speed with Dual M.2, Gigabit LAN, USB 3.1 Gen2, and Intel Optane Memory compatibility
- Military-Grade TUF Components like TUF LANGuard, TUF Chokes, TUF Capacitors, and TUF MOSFETs maximize system durability
- Gamer's Guardian with Safe Slot and FanXpert 4 Core provides hardware-level safeguards for maximum performance with dynamic system cooling
- 8-channel HD Gaming Audio with TUF Gaming Headphone featuring Realtek ALC887 high definition audio codec driven by Japanese capacitors for warm, immersive sound
- Ultimate Protection 3-Year Warranty for guaranteed reliability built on Military Grade engineering
In this review, we look at the ASUS TUF Z370-Pro Gaming. The board, as stated, is positioned in a more mainstream region and has distinctive black looks with yellow/orange elements, stuff you will need to like of course.
To view full Specifications visit the website: