The Prime Z270-P LGA 1151 ATX Motherboard from ASUS delivers customizable performance. 5X Protection III with FanXpert 2 Core provides hardware-level safeguards, while CrossFireX drives support for multiple GPUs, and dual M.2 slots and USB 3.0 delivers fast transfer speeds. This motherboard is designed to fit in ATX sized cases and supports both 6th and 7th generation Intel Core i7, i5, i3, Pentium, and Celeron processors, the LGA 1151 socket, and the Z270 chipset. This motherboard is compatible with Windows 10 (64-bit), 8 (64-bit), and 7 (32/64-bit), although Windows 8.1 and 7 are only supported using 6th generation processors.
ASUS is the world's foremost motherboard manufacturer, renowned for our unique Design Thinking approach. Our exhaustive testing exceeds industry standards, supported by high-quality components for exceptional real-world protection. Our motherboards are proven to be compatible with more than 1,000 components and devices, and each new model undergoes a minimum of 8,000 hours of strict validation. ASUS gives you the peace of mind of knowing that your motherboard is fit for all environments and applications. By choosing ASUS, you also gain the freedom to select outstanding component options, for trouble-free DIY experiences.
At A Glance:
- Maximize your connectivity and speed with integrated Dual M.2, Intel® Optane™ Memory compatibility and USB 3.0 connections
- 5X Protection III Hardware-level safeguards provide component longevity and reliability
- FanXpert 2 Core delivers advanced fan control for dynamic cooling
- Dual Patent-pending SafeSlot Core fortified PCIe slot prevents damage caused by heavyweight GPUs
- On-board 3D-printing mounts for creating unique designs on your customized build.
- ATX Form Factor
- Intel Z270 Chipset
- LGA 1151 Socket
- 4 x Dual-Channel DDR4-3866 (OC)
- 4 x SATA III, 2 x M.2 Socket 3
- 2 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 Slots
- 4 x PCIe x1 Slots
- ALC887 8-Channel HD Audio Codec
- 1 x Gigabit Ethernet Port
- AMD CrossFireX (@x16/x4)
For delivering sharp, clear graphics, this motherboard supports integrated Intel HD Graphics with access to up to 1,024MB of shared graphics memory and is equipped with HDMI and DVI video outputs, and AMD CrossFireX (x16/x4) technology supports multi-GPU output. Using the 8-Channel ALC 887 HD audio codec, this motherboard can support audio with higher fidelity than standard controllers.
ASUS' Prime Z270-P LGA 1151 ATX Motherboard is equipped with features such as AI Charger, ASUS C.P.R. (CPU Parameter Recall), ASUS CrashFree BIOS 3, ASUS MyLogo 2, Q-Design, a heat-sink, GPU Boost, DIGI+ VRM, AI Suite3, UEFI BIOS, Fan Xpert 2+, EZ Flash 3, DX12, ASUS 5X Protection III, and more. This motherboard is protected by a limited 3-year warranty.
The Asus Prime Z270-P is a decent MoBo for a 6-8 GPU mining rig. Asus is one of my favorite brands because they always manage to keep the balance between price, quality and additional features. I hope you’ve found this tutorial useful.
To view full Specifications visit the website: