AMD’s flagship FX Series processor is the FX-9590 Eight-Core CPU. The AMD FX-9590 packs a punch with 8 Piledriver cores running at a stock 4.7GHz and boosting up to a maximum 5GHz.The FX-9590’s high clock speeds mean each individual processor has to go through a high level screening process to validate its ability to consistently hit its Turbo target of 5GHz and base clock of 4.7GHz.
- The industry’s only 8-core desktop processor
- Overclock with easy to use AMD Overdrive™ and AMD Catalyst Control Center™ software suites1
- Supreme power available from virtually every core configuration - also available in 6- and 4-core variants
- Aggressive performance for mega-tasking and intensive applications like video editing and 3D modeling.
- The industry’s first and only native 8-core desktop processor for unmatched multitasking and pure core performance with all new “Bulldozer” architecture
- New 32 nanometer die shrink designed to reduce leakage for improved efficiency, increased clock rate headroom and better thermals
- Can deliver more cores and more performance without raising the power requirements.
- AMD steamroller FX 9590 unlocked black edition processor
- 4.7/5.0 GHz
- 8 MB L2 Cache, 8 MB L3 Cache Memory
- Socket AM3+ socket
- Worlds first 5 Ghz consumer processor, 32nm technology
- Computer Memory Type: DDR3 SDRAM
- Processor Count: 8
Integrated DRAM Controller with AMD Memory Optimizer Technology
- A high-bandwidth, low-latency integrated memory controller
- Supports up to DDR3-1866 with 1 DPC (DIMM per channel) in single memory slot motherboard designs
- Supports low voltage memories of 1.35V and 1.2V
- Up to 29.9GB/s memory bandwidth for DDR3
- Pre-fetcher improvements
- Direct communications to each core in dual-core module (APIC registers in each core)
AMD PowerNow! Technology (Cool 'n' Quiet Technology)
- Automatically and instantaneously adjusts performance states and features based on processor performance requirements
- C6 power state for cache flush and voltage down individual cores
- CC6 power state allows all cores in C6 to power even lower for quieter operation and reduced power requirements
- Separate memory controller power control
- I/O-based c-state interface
- Works automatically without the need for drivers or BIOS enablement
- Power can be switched on or off within a single clock cycle, saving energy with no impact on performance.
AMD Virtualization (AMD-V) Technology with IOMMU
- Silicon feature-set enhancements for improved performance, reliability, and security of existing and future virtualization environments by allowing virtualized apps direct, rapid access to their allocated memory
- IOMMU (Input/Output Memory Management Unit) is an extension to AMD64 architecture to support address translation and access protection on DMA transfers
- Security for user-level application and virtual machine guest OS
- Address translation and access control
- Device isolation
- Device assignment in virtualized systems
- Security and trusted boot support
- Unified interrupt management.
This AMD FX-9590 Vishera 4.7Ghz Eight-Core AM3+ Socket Processor is unlocked and ready to make your computer the ultimate gaming machine! With this FX-9590 Black Edition CPU reaching 5GHz easily, your system will be cranking out pixels and polygons like nobody's business! Install this FX-9590 8-Core CPU into your compatible AM3+ socket motherboard for an incredible system!
To view full Specifications visit the website: