AMD introduced the FX 8320E Featuring a 3.20 GHZ base clock, the FX 8320E could reach a 4.00 GHZ turbo mode for one core (3.60 GHZ for all cores) with a TDP of only 95W. The FX-8320E boasts an octa-core design with a 3.2GHz base clock, a 4GHz turbo frequency, 8MB of L3 cache and a 95W TDP. Geared towards budget-minded consumers AMD sees the FX-8320E as being most competitive when paired with one of its sweet-spot graphics cards.
The AMD FX-8320E processor is the entry level 8-core 95W processor from AMD. Designed to offer a both ‘tall and wide’ performance, it features 8 cores and a large four-core turbo boost. Being 8 cores wide will benefit multi-threaded applications like media encoding, traditional ray-trace renderers, home video and photo editing, and multi-threaded low-level API’s like DirectX 12 and AMD Mantle. The large turbo boost offers more performance for applications using older APIs, smartly using the TDP limit of the processor to increase throughput via increasing clock speed.
- The industry's only 8-core desktop processor
- Overclock with easy to use AMD Overdrive™ technology and AMD Catalyst™ Control Center™ software suites
- Supreme power available from virtually every core configuration - also available in 6- and
- 4-core variants
- Aggressive performance for mega-tasking and intensive applications like video editing and
- 3D modeling
- The industry's first and only native 8-core desktop processor for unmatched multitasking and pure core performance with "Bulldozer" architecture
- New 32 nanometer die shrink designed to reduce leakage for improved efficiency, increased clock rate headroom and improved thermals
- Can deliver cores and performance you need without raising the power requirements
AMD FX™ Processors
Experience unmatched multitasking and pure core performance with the industry's first 8-core desktop processor, unlocked for your overclocking pleasure.1 Push your core frequencies to the limit for the speed you crave with AMD Turbo Core technology.5 Go beyond the limits of flat-out speed with easy-to-use AMD OverDrive™ technology. Get all this impressive performance at an unbelievable price.
AMD FX™ 8-Core Processors
The industry's first native 8-core desktop processor for unmatched multitasking and pure core performance with "Bulldozer" architecture.
AMD Turbo Core Technology
AMD FX™ Processors based on the “Bulldozer” architecture come equipped with AMD Turbo Core technology.5 AMD Turbo Core technology is a performance-boosting technology that helps increase performance on the applications that need it the most.
AMD Balanced Smart Cache
- Shared L3 cache (up to 8MB)
- Improved scheduling and pre-fetch capabilities
- 64-ways (16-ways/sub-cache)
- Increased data queue sizes
- Coherency for 8-cores
AMD Wide Floating Point Accelerator
- Shared FP Scheduler
- Dual 128-bit Floating point engines – capable of teaming together for 256-bit AVX instructions or operating separately with each core
Advanced Instruction Capabilities
- AVX - Advanced Vector Extensions increase parallelism for scientific and 3D apps using heavy floating point calculations
- FMA4 and XOP – Floating-Point Vector Multiply-Accumulate and eXtended Operations improves throughput and performance on many integer and floating point vector functions
- AES - Advanced Encryption Standard increases performance on encryption apps like TrueCrypt® and PCMark®
The FX 8320E processor overall is offers a truly great PC experience. Your system is fast and responsive.
To view full Specifications visit the website: